I Burn 750 – 1,000 Calories in 1 hour!

I think we all know that cardio vascular exercise is the KEY in keeping your body balanced and maintaining a lean, Flat Healthy Stomach. Years ago I had a knee injury and couldn’t do many high impact exercises…of course this became my excuse for why I didn’t do enough cardio.

My latest addiction is indoor cycling. At my local gym they have spinning classes – great fun on a stationary bike. Classes differ in style and format based on the instructor – I personally love the classes with heavy dance music and big base beats.

What is most important is that you are in total control. You choose the resistance and speed. You have to stay honest to yourself and not spend the whole hour ridding “downhill”.

If you have never experienced this class – don’t be shy or intimidated by the people in the class in fancy riding gear and bike shoes. Sign up and try just one class – in my opinion it may be the best way to burn BIG calories in one hour.

Let me know if you try it and what you think!

***Did you know that Flat Healthy Stomach works as a Natural Energy Supplement? Aloe and green tea naturally refresh and energize the body, improving athletic endurance.

For more information about natural weight loss, green tea weight loss, ways to reduce belly fat, natural weight loss supplements, natural energy supplements, digestive health and ways to lose belly fat visit http://www.flathealthystomach.com/natural-energy-supplement.php

No comments: